Our P&C Association is run by a dedicated group of parents. They work tirelessly to raise money for our school to enhance the learning environment for our students. P&C Meetings are held each term and are advertised on their Facebook Group Heathridge PS P&C. Our P&C encourage all parents to join this Facebook group so that they can be aware of events and other business.
The role of the Parents and Citizens Association is to:
- Develop parent participation and involvement in the school
- Be the forum for parents to discuss issues pertaining to the school and its community and for gathering opinions
- Promote and support communication and co-operation within the school community and to bring educational matters to the attention of the wider community.
- Have representation on local District Council of P&C Associations
- Provide extra amenities for the benefit of our school students.
All community members may attend and join our P&C Meetings.
Our P&C Association have a very dedicated Fundraising Committee who hold various events throughout the school year to raise money for our school. They hold committee meetings throughout the school term and all fundraising events are advertised on our Term Planners. To be part of this committee please contact the P&C via the school.
Every Thursday morning students are able to participate in the Commonwealth Bank student banking program. This takes place in the library from 8.30-8.50am. If you would like to encourage your child to start a savings plan please speak to our Banking Co-ordinator - Danielle van der Plas.